Each of our shows has a term time season in the last one to two weeks of each term. Performances times are adjusted (for buses and to fit within the school day) to allow schools, home school groups and early childhood centres to attend as part of their school year.
- Morning shows – 10:30am (shows approx one hour long)
- Afternoon shows – 1pm (shows approx one hour long)
To place a booking for your school / ECC group, please click here.
Substantial discounts for groups from schools, early childhood centres, and home school groups are available and there is a range of special “perks” to help add to the education experience:
- Free Teachers’ Resource Guide
- Packed with cross-curricula activity ideas to do in the classroom before and after your visit to the show.
- These guides are created by Rosemary Tisdall, trained teacher and children’s literature consultant – Getting Kids into Books
- Theatre Workshops
- Anchored around the performance and tailored to the themes of the specific show.
- Activities include storytelling and drama activities, backstage tours, and a Q & A session with cast and director.
- Morning or afternoon sessions available for an additional fee.
- Question & Answer Session with the Cast and Crew
- Available on various shows – this is designed for groups that may be short on time, or for larger groups that would not be so suited to the Theatre Workshops.
- Students gain insight into the workings of the theatre and what it’s like to be part of a professional theatre company.
- Or, we can come to you – In-school Theatre Workshops
- Our tutors and actors can come to your school or early childhood centre to lead sessions for your children in Drama, Improvisation, Singing, Movement and Story Devising.
- Programmed to suit your project’s needs.
- Or we could come to talk to your class or school about how our productions for children are created.
Please contact the Tim Bray Productions’ office to discuss (phone 09-486-2261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
“Mrs Wishy-Washy is more than just a comfortable hour long dalliance in the theatre. It is a fine addition to the children theatre…”